Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Wk 6 DMIC



This week for DMIC we had to solve a maths problem. We used division and multiplication to solve this problem and we worked in a group of 4. We worked it out with a new stradegy by breaking up the big number that we had to divide. We broke it up by numbers we could divide and multiply by. When we got our answers from the number we broke up we then added them together and it gave us our awnser. Next time what I would do better is talk more and tell my group members if I have a better and smarter idea to solve the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laolao. I really enjoyed working with your problem solving group this week. I liked seeing how you took your time before responding to really think about the answers you were giving. I also noticed that at one point in time you suggested adding the two totals together before dividing but didn't push the idea when your group moved on. Do you think in your next group if you have extra time at the end, you could explain that other strategy if that happened again?

    ReplyDelete