Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

My visual mihi 2020

My visual Mihi 2020
This term for are DLO I draw images and put them in a box of differnt subjects that are important in my life and my familys. In the bottom right conner I drew willington and auckland because I was born and rasid in willington and moved to auckland. On the bottom left conner I drew images related through my religon because it's impertant in my family. Next we move on to the top row on the left you have images of my cultuer (samoa) I put that in my visual mihi because it's my culture and I love to represent it and my next box are images about family because my family is very important and they are very special people in my life and finally I had to draw a picture of me in the middle because its my visual mihi about me.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Laolao,

    It's me Tuluinga I think you did a outstanding job! Because I really love all the 4 wall that represent you. But the most favourite one for me is your culture box. I know that you are a very proud Samoan and that's you. Overall I think you did Fantastic.

    Kind Regard,

    Tuluinga:)

    ReplyDelete