Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Team 5 easter hoildays learning journey (Day 1 activity 3)

My 3 activitys I would do here in auckland.

1. I would like to go to aucklands biggest land mark rangitoto island that can be seen all over the city because I know it would be lovely to take a hike there and watch the sun set with my family and friends or probaly camp out there.

2. I would also love to go to the waitakere rangers to enjoy a tree top walk and just be out in the wilds and enjoying nature that is located in the west of auckland and would be a greaat place to be with family and enjoing the fresh air.

3. and finally I would love to go to piha beach with my family and friends because I've heard that it is a brilliant spot for experienced sufers and it would be a nice place to have picnics or probably a good place to go to if you would like to learn how to swim.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laolao,

    These are fantastic recommendations! In fact, these are three things I am going to put on my list to do after we get out of lockdown. Walking on Rangitoto is very interesting - you can see a lot of volcanic rock and some beautiful views. What could be a back up for if it rained?

    ReplyDelete