Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Team 5 aster holiday learning journey (Day 2 activity1)

My new zealand flag design!

today for another day of easter holiday program I had to design a flag in my flag you can seee that there are a lot of black and white I put colors of black and white because it;s kind of like a color we always use and name things here in newzealand like our  rugby team are called the all blacks and for the red flower looking thing is actually a clover and I put that on my flag because a clover with four leavs means faith, hope, love and luck so everybody in new zealand can feel that they have faith, hope, love and luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laolao,

    I really like your description of your flag - you described both your choice of colour and objects which is fantastic. I like the white lines in the background, I can think of a few flags that have something like that, including the union jack (the red white and blue flag which is in the top corner of our NZ flag). Keep up the great blogging!

    Mrs Stone

    ReplyDelete