Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Team 5 easter holidays learning journey (Day 1 activity 1).

Hi my name is laolao and today I had to take a picture of myself with a object that is special to me and explain why I would travel around the world with it.




why would take this bracelet around the world with me?
This braclet is very special because it belonged to my grandmother and it was given to me by my mum's sister which is my aunty. this braclet was worn many times by my grandmother in samoa and after she passed awaya few years ago it was my auntys and now mine I always love  to wear this braclet to church to remind me of my grandmother.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laolao,

    That is so special! I also have some jewellery from my grandmother that I like to wear on special occasions, so I can really relate to this blog post. What was your grandmothers name?

    ReplyDelete