Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

science at tech!

Science at tech

This week for science down at tech we where learning about the human skeleton and other facts about the human skelton here is a little about what I haved learned.

The first thing we did was we had to anwser questions we think about the human skelton and learned about some bones in your body that do important things.

One Fact I haved learned:
Bones in your body makes blood cells and when I mean blood cells, red blood cells, white blood cells, and even platelets. How does your bone produce blood cells Their is a spoongy soft kind of tissue inside your bone that makes it.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, My name is Ondreous and I go to Paihia School. I like your blog post about your science tech. I like your story because it is very interesting
    to read . Next year I will be doing science and technology soon. I think it is going to be amazing next year Do you have any more science projects that you can share me. Keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete