Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Pastel Artwork

For my art project for the past few weeks I had to create a pastel drawing of anything I liked this task was based on a famous artists artworks we where inspired by this term (Edvard Munch) it was very fun and I enjoyed making and creating this pience of artwork.

My artwork is a landscape pastel drawing of a nature themed scene,My artwork is a drawing of a green field of flowers with a beach with big beach rocks on the left side of the drawing, a few mountains in the background and sunset without a sun.

For the field I used different types of green to give it a natural nature kind of look and pink flowers to make it pop from the green, the emotion that I tried to get from the colours I used for the field was a calm relaxed, lazy type of emotion.

For the beach part of the drawing I used different types of blues and added some other colours like green and a hint of purple to give it a anxious and sort of enraged emotion to it.

And lastly for the sky and mountains I have used a mixture of cool and warm bold colours to give it a dolefulness and gloomy emotion.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment