Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Help! I’m stranded on a deserted island!

It was dark and spooky and i'm stuck with some strangers on a island called Hazel and Hilary
And Pilinilose.


So I head out looking for some sticks to make a fire .


It happened like this: I was at work you  know minding my own business until this this creepy old man came and gave me this big box . I fell asleep and I woke up the next morning . I was on a cruise ship.


Me and my  crew were in the middle of the ocean. Until a big tsunami came and hit our boat and we drowned in the bottom of the ocean .The next day i woke up on a island and that's how I got on the island and meat these strangers.


So I made this creation it was called the sponna matter it was like a giant spoon and you bind it and let it go and then you will go zoom back home.

Screenshot 2017-05-09 at 10.56.40.png

No comments:

Post a Comment