Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Rainbows end trip

RAINBOW'S END TRIP!!!
yesterday we went to rainbow's end.
It was really fun because we were there for the whole day but yes we went to school a little late but that didn't bother me at all because we were all sleeping on the bus.
when we went to rainbows end we went into our groups, When we went into our groups the first ride we went on was power surge it was a really scary ride to go on first but I enjojed it my favourite ride we went on at rainbow end was the stratosfear.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Laolao!
    My name is Julia and I am a year 8 student from Yaldhurst Model School.

    Well done! I have never been to Rainbow's End, what was it like? I can kind of guess because you explained it, good job!

    It is great that you have a colourful title as it is crucial to an amazing blog post.

    What was your least favourite part? Could you add some pictures?

    To improve, maybe add some photos and explain why you went there. Apart from that great job!

    Nga Mihi,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete