Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Learning about D.N.A

Today we were learning about D.N.A it was fun for me and really interesting because they can make a clone of living things. Learning about D.N.A will help me when I go to college.


  • The cell is so tiny you have to look at it through a microscope.
  • There are billions and trillion cells
  • D.N.A is found in chromosomes 
  • Humans have twenty-three pairs of chromosomes
  • And all chromosomes have different information
  • D.N.A is made of four different bases
  • D.N.A is inside chromosomes
  • And chromosomes in the nucleus
  • The different bases are connected together to form the ladder
  • A and T  go together
  • C and G go together
  • G and C go together
  • When five Genes go together have thousands of bases
  • Gene is a sequence of D.N.A
  • When 3 groups comes together their called a word 
  • And when more than 3 is a chapter
  • GENE=CHAPTER
  • CHROMOSOMES = BOOK
  • Groups of genes make up chromosomes
  • Bascs = A,T,C,G
  • codons= words
  • genes=chapters
  • Chromosomes = book

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laoao. It's Mikael from Yaldhurst school. I really like how you said what you have been doing. I wish we were doing that in my class. It sound really interesting. Did you know that every 7 years all your selc in your body get replaced, so technly every 7 years you are a new person. Next time I think you should maybe add a photo of a sell. Apart from that I think it is really good.

    ReplyDelete