Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Morning recount Shakespearean English Spring learning journey task

My morning written by me: 

This morning I woke to the to the wild cold breeze blowing the Mandarin tree outside my bedroom window, And the mouth watering smell of my mum's fresh pancakes making it's way to my nostril's. When I got out of bed I did my normal morning routine and clean my bedroom before I go have my breakfast, When I finished eating breakfast I continued cleaning my room and watch TV and movies with my brothers. And when it was almost the afternoon it became sunny and me and my aunty went for walk around our neighbour and the walk way near the reserve. 

Shakespearean English:

 This m'rning i did wake to the to the wild bitter cold breeze blowing the mandarin tree outside mine own bedroom window, and the that from which we speak wat'ring smelleth of mine own mum's green pancakes making t's way to mine own nostril's.  At which hour i did get out of sleep chamber i didst mine own n'rmal m'rning routine and crisp mine own bedroom bef're i wend has't mine own breakfast, at which hour i did finish eating breakfast i hath continued cleaning mine own cubiculo and gaze tv and movies with mine own broth'rs.  And at which hour t wast almost the aft'rnoon t becameth sunny and me and mine own aunty wenteth f'r walketh 'round our neighbour and the walketh way near the res'rve 

No comments:

Post a Comment