Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Covid wellness poster

Today for inquiry we worked in a group and planed a covid wellness plan, When we were done planning we got to think of a model we would use and make for our poster, My Covid wellnes poster has 4 topics Family relationship, Safety, Personal health and wellbeing and the lastly Nature/ Outdoor activities, When I got wrote down my topics for each part of the tree I coloured it and wrote bullet points for each topic, This task was very fun and interesting and I enjoyed making this covid wellness poster.

 

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you all working together and building on each other's ideas. I liked the way you thought about how important the outdoors are in being well. What do you think your parents will appreciate about this plan?

    ReplyDelete