Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

My camp highlights!

Last week the year eights had a leadership camp it was a very fun way for us to step up and be leaders and not only be leaders to others but a leader to yourself, My highlight at camp was probably the rotations we had so all the activities the adults had set for us there the rotations are my favourite highlight at camp because firstly it was very fun and I have done things I haved never done in my life like archery, air rifles, paint ball, and even driving a cart but that was not all the activities, and also this was my favourite part of camp because I got to make new friends and step up to be a leader not only to people and from people but also independently and I was very proud of myself and this camp will always be in my heart and a pressious memory to cherish forever and the comming days, It also taught me to step out of my comfort zone by just letting go of the fear and made most of my time I had left of the three days I had there at camp.

Photos of me!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava LaoLao,

    I really like your recount of school camp that yuo attended last month and the pictures of some of the activities you had done.Camp is all about stepping out of your comfort zone and just have no fear,and always making new bonds and alot more friends great work...

    Tyson..

    ReplyDelete