Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Answering questions about camp!

    Today for my third blog post about camp I had to think about the questions at the bottom and then answer them these questions are about the leadership camp the year eights in my team went to last week on wednesday to friday.
  1. If you were to give ideas for the next year 7/8 camp what would you suggest
    I would suggest fun trust games where they would have to do an activity where they would have to trust eachother and work in a team.
  2. What would you keep
  3. I would keep all the memorys I have made there and cherish them for the rest of my life knowing that at this camp I have improved and become a young leader facing obstacles and getting out of my comfort zone to achieve great things.
  4. What would you stop?
    I would stop trying not to be shy and try to blend in with other people and hide in their shadows and lastly I would stop trying to take myself out of what is going around me and just enjoy what is happening around me well I still have these oppotunitys to strive to succeed.
  5. What would you add?
    I would add family because while we are still young we can still be around are family while we still have them around us.
  6. Why do we have such events?
    I think personaly we have these kind of events to learn and grow into good people while we are young and be mature young adults in the future, and also get out of our comfort zones by learning how to be an independent person ready for the world out there and around us.
  7. Talk about whare tapa whā and key competencies
    Te whare tapa wha is very special to me because it always reminds me about who I am for some reason and I should treat and look after myself and people around me.
  8. Quick finishers could make up a programme for 2021 events.
  9. If I could make a program for 2021 I would make a program where we could learn how to face the world and prepare us to what we will face in the future when we get older but in a good fun way so we can still enjoy being are age while we still have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment