Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Introduction to Decimals



This week for maths I learned about Decimals I had to watch 2 videos which helped me with each slide in the first couple of slides I had know my decimals so I read the decimal number and write it in the word version next on slide 4 I had to write down the value of the highlighted number next I had to write down what I learned in the video about How you convert decimals into fractions and then next was my favourite part where I had to draw and shade the following fraction then convert them into decimals that are at the top and on the last slide I had to write down the fraction of the decimal which was the most difficult for me but I tryed my best.

2 comments:

  1. Hi i like your work but next time fix slide 4 ok by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kesaia thanks for the comment but I was concerned that you thought I got the 4th slide wrong Im pretty sure it was right but thanks for the comment.

      Delete