Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Netball

▌│█║▌║▌║ Netball ║▌║▌║█│▌

For the last couple terms me and my team the year 7 eagles have been playing netball it was a really fun and challenging year for me because it was my first time Ive ever played and i really enjoyed being here to Represent my school with these talented people. I would like to thank my team for being really supportive and even when we fail we pick eachother up.
And I especially like to thank my coach Ana for giving up your time to come coach us even if we win or lose it was really fun being here. And my last thank is for Ms Tapuke are manager for coming and watching us and supportive us in are time of need.
This year netball was really fun and it really enspired me to reach my goals and try hard to do my best and push my limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment