Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

laolaos who am I


Who am I?
Walt: create a structured recount with correct tenses and punctuation.

Instructions
Complete the challenge with your friends and then use this template to write a recount.


Hi my name is Laolao
Have you ever played who am I well are class did it was a really fun game to start the day there
were hard ones and easy ones but me and my buddy got through them all one by one.
Are teacher told us to find a buddy I got delijah strait away it was really funny.
And while we were talking about the game  my buddy started of first we got a tiny piece of tape
and stuck it to her head and then she started to give me some questions. She told me is it a color
 I said yes then she said is it red and I told her that it was a bit lighter and strait away she said
pink and she was right.
Finally it was my turn I put the card on top of my head  and I told her is it a celebrity she said no
and then i said is it a animal she said no then I told her is it  fury she said no again so we stopped
and she said it breathes fire and has wings and i said dragon and i was finally right .
After that we were finish and we had to sit on the mat and right a good simple recount about
what we did and why.I felt that the game was really fun and that we can play it again someday
and I hope we can get to do something new and fun another day .

No comments:

Post a Comment