Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

laolao term 4 goals

Term 4 Goals and Expectations
Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.





Sadly the holidays are over and back to learning and school since it’s a new term are
korero is Te Wa Toi that stands for Time for art so we will be doing lots of painting coloring and I think
making things out of clay.

This term is going to be really exiting because we have lots of art going on and I think I’m
really good at it  we also have aflitics day coming up and film festival which i’m really excited for
but the real thing I’m excited for is are year 6 camp at kaua island.

My goals for this term is following instructions which is really important when your doing art and

other things like aflitics and working really hard and learning new things for are testing.

I’m hoping while we are learning different kind of art I would really love to learn the meaning

of the art and the history of it .

What I said at the start the holidays are over and back to learning at school and we only
have nine weeks at school so we are trying to fit in as much art as we can with all the testing and

sorting out camp so really need to listen carefully to instructions to get things done .


No comments:

Post a Comment