Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Term 4 Art Alive and my goals!

 This year for term 4 the theme and korero is Art alive so we would be learning a lot about different types of Art, For example we might be looking at traditional and cultural art from around the world or more modern art that we see a lot around our community and in homes. For the last term of Me being a year eight I am looking foward to achieving and acomplishing many things in my learning and in my personal life, This term my goal is to work hard and focus on my learning to get to high standards and be at a level that I would like and be satisfied with knowing that I acomplished it and also make the most of my time as a year eight with my friends and class and make memories that I will carry along with me throughout my college years.

No comments:

Post a Comment