Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Telling time


Today for maths my task was to show the time on an anlog clock but before I did that I watched a video that gave me an clear understanding and main points about how you can tell time on an alalog clock and then write down in bullet points what I haved learned by watching the video, After that I had to use the line tool to make the hands for the clock and put them in the right place I tried my best to put them in place next I had to create 10 of my own slides of a clock and its time and matching the clock with the same clock it was very easy.

1 comment:

  1. malo e lelei laolao i just wanted to take the time to comment on your blog and say how well you have done in math's i like how you have persent your work and how you have given a nice description for us readers to now what this work is about also keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete