Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

3 things im grateful for

How I felt making this poster:

I felt very grateful while making this poster because it reminded me to be grateful with what I have because not everyone has it. and also while making this poster it took me back to sunday when im at church and my religon and how we give thanks for what we are grateful for.
POSTER

Today I made a poster about 3 things Im grateful for making it was really fun I wish I couldive made a screencastify about it but I didn't have time if I could improve this I would have made a screencastify I hoped you like this blogpost i've made it was part of my taha chalenge. I will be posting more acording to my taha chelenge.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laolao,

    It is great to see that you are still sharing your holiday learning! This is such a good time to be thinking of the things we are grateful for.

    ReplyDelete