Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

about me

About me
Walt: we are learning to have a positive digital footprint.

Talofa lava malo e lelei and greetings to you all my name is Laolao and I am a 12 year old turning 13 this year. I go to point england school and im a year 8 I have the best teacher miss Stone, I am full samoan I love to represent my culture, going to church and my religon is very important to me and my family.

My Hobbies, My favourite things to do are reading, playing neball and art these three things are my favourite things to do because I love to read exspisally chapter books and real life facts about living things around the universe and wild life, netball is one of my favourite things to do because it's my favourite sport and it keeps me active, and lastly art is one of my favourite things because it is relaxing and very interesting to me.


My Goals, this year my goals that I'm going to be working hard on is learning because I love it when I get a good mark and reach higher levels from where I am now. My other goals this year would be acheiving new things.


well I hope you loved this little inside about me. remember if you liked soething leave acomment below my posts goodbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment