Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Laolao The day everything changed

Hi this is a made up story about a girl whos life changed when her dad told her
something she did't like. Im sorry I did't finish the story but read it and if you like it leave a comment down below.





The sun was shining and the birds were singing and me and my dad were
going to a Lady gaga concert in Miami it was going to be a blast so me and my
dad strapped in the car and drove off I was so excited while we were driving.
We stopped at the red light and next to us was Nina duckworth and
her pitty friends driving in Nina’s new car she got for her sixteenth birthday
I tried to hide my face so they don’t see me but guess what she saw me
and said those words about me she always says to me when she sees me
patty watty caddy I shouted at her and said my name is paddy then she drove
off and laughed I just sat on my seat playing with my seat belt.

Finally we got there and my dad said that there is going to be a surprise the
surprise was  we were going to the concert with dads girlfriend phoebe I wasn't
surprised he said it will be a good opportunity to meet her daughter I was shocked
Because I just wanted it to just be me and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment