Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

laolaos concert recount

Kiwi Kapers Concert
Orchestra
Conductor
Classical
Music
Concert
Acrobats
Circus
Dust Palace
Dance
Aotea Centre
musician
umbrella
instruments
piano
strings
drummer
harp
trumpet
percussion
cello
trombone
Double bass
Wood wind
violin
triangle

Introduction - WWWW
When the year 6 went to camp I went to a trip with the year fives i went to a  concert with orchestras and there acrobats.We were at the aotea centre Dust palace we went there because we were celebrating musical madness.
What did you see and what did you hear?
I saw lots of  orchestras and dancers. And the man told us about the woodwind family and the bass family and other instruments that have strings. And very last he told us about the percussions.
How did the orchestra use music to make you feel emotions?
How did the music change to match the acrobats?
When they were playing their instruments I felt two things I felt happy and then I felt scared like I was in a haunted house and someone's following me.the insterment that made me scared the most is the big string bass because of the deep and low sounds they make.
Conclusion
What did you like the most about the concert and what did you think about the trip?
I loved the trip and the music and i hope I get to go there next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment